Monday 14 April 2014

Video Diary 2 "Cock Block"

So i know most of you expected this video to begin with some hot stuff that would get you hard or wet, like a video of me peeling the flesh off her head exposing her brain, and dapping the fresh blood off with my tongue, oh the taste of pure ion, the sting it gives my tongue. Well perverts sorry i couldn't , it confusing how all humans possess this organ yet some find a way not to use it, i say they are the real geniuses how the fuck does one pass by the brain and straight to the ass to think, wonders of the world.
  Clara was the one at the door alright, she was looking so..... What’s the word? You know that word you want to use to define something and it doesn't come out? Yea that one. She was looking half dressed, literarily and also for some BDSM action, she had the whole chain thing going on everywhere, it would have been more exciting if i was in the mood for strangling but sadly not like i said i loved to try new things it would be while before i try strangling again, too stressful and the fella never stays still, too much noise and racket.
  She had a thigh high leather boots and a little black dress, a Vera Wang dress. Yes I know a Vera Wang dress but that but that's an entry for another day mama thought me a lot, long hair was down cover her back which the dress exposed, i could see her nipples where angry through the dress and  her vagina? Twas on fire, we sat and talked for a while, she wanted to know all about my equipments, my tools, i told her i just got the Monkey Swing 5000, you could see her eye light up like a child on Christmas day but her eyes were nothing like Patty's.
   So i paused conversation for a while to go get some wine, i had forgotten my manners. While pouring the Merlot 67' a knocked came at the door, i wasn't expecting anyone. She asked if i was and i said no, i told her to get it so when i got to the sitting room you would never imagine my surprise, disgust and confusion. My eyes twitched a little, it was my angry tell, the wine glasses shook in my hands
  "Are you okay sir" the Jehovah's Witness asked me with a smile that burned through me causing a tear to form in my twitchy itchy eyes
   Bottom line, i had to spend my 16th birthday in bed with a bottle of "The Fuckeruper" while i tried to bore a hole through my palm with my cigarette.

Ultimate cock block


No comments:

Post a Comment